CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back on the Horse.

That horse sure sucks, let me tell you. I exercised twice this past week. The first time was with the wii and it kicked my ass! I was swearing at it while the "coach" was telling me I was going to slow. There was NO WAY I was able to speed it up! UGH! Then it got stuck while I was trying to do the bicep curls. So all that exercise didn't count toward my goals one bit!

The 2nd time I went to the gym. I walked on the treadmill. I had put in for an hour. At 40 minutes I was TOAST. It was a 2 1/2 mile pace. When I looked at the display, it told me I was very close to 500 calories burned and 2 miles walked. So I kept going until I hit that 500 calories, which was just 10 minutes later.

My eating has gone downhill this week. Thursday was a WEIRD day for me. I woke up at about 10:30 in the morning and I finally went to bed on Friday night (technically Saturday morning) at 1:30. Geez louise! I really hope that my insomnia isn't making a comeback! That totally threw me off and I'm still recouping the loss.

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Meijer gardens for a homeschool outing. Katie will be joining us with her 2 boys. I figure I can get a decent amount of walking in while we are there. Jason has tomorrow evening off, which is always nice. Tuesday Jayden has her testing, and Wed James has an eye appt. I think I'll be able to fit the gym in on Wed afternoon, which is another day that Jason has off, at least I'm hoping that I will. I'm going to keep focusing on the walking on the treadmill for right now. When the numbers on the scale really start to go down and stay that way, I'll add the weights back in.

I'm going to try to log my food daily. And what was going on at the time that I ate. I have a feeling I eat a lot when I'm bored, which totally explains where Izzy gets that from.

I haven't been doing so great with the housekeeping or the crafting. I am just feeling wrung out by the end of the day and I have no motivation to do it. I need to get on top of that.

0 comments: