CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday

Started the day out with a Slim Fast while I was at Jayda's tutoring. That was about 10:30.

Lunch was Arby's. I had the Rueben combo. I had the medium size, but that was to get the bigger drink more than the fries. Cup of cheddar for the fries that I shared with Jayda. I had unsweetened tea to drink. That was about 1.

Dinner was Papa John's Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Bacon Pizza. The thin crust sucks. I had 3 slices. That was at about 7:45.

I'm hungry right now, and it's about 12:20, so I'm going to have a Slim Fast before I hop into the shower.

Let's see if I can start getting a few snacks in there during the day, to help keep everything on an even keel. I was really feeling hungry when I had lunch and then again when I finally had dinner. No organized exercise today. I spent most of my day up and moving around.

0 comments: