CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Journaling

I want to get back to doing this. I think it really helps when I do it. I don't know if it'll be daily, but at least a couple of times a week.


I won't be doing any yoga tonight as I had hoped. Unfortunately I was hit with a migraine shortly before Jason left for work. It really sucks when that happens!

I did have a juice as my dinner. While I'm sure the shot (or 2, I didn't measure) of pineapple vodka negated the healthiness of the juice, it certainly helped me relax a little.

I have been doing miserably with eating lately. Too much crap. Jason bought me a juicer and I try to use it at least once a day. It'd be nice to get into the habit of using it twice, but we'll see how it goes. Part of that is the cost of the produce. Food is getting more expensive and for reasons that only the corporate people know of, the crappy food costs less than the good for you stuff. What is that about anyway?

While I am going to continue to weigh myself, I'm going to try to start basing my weight loss more on how my clothes fit. My current goal is go one shirt size down. If I go one shirt size down, it'll be that much easier to find something that fits comfortably. I could wear it now, but it'd be too tight for my personal comfort. I spend all day dealing with different kinds of stress and difficulties, I don't have the tolerance for clothes that aren't comfortable to wear. If it's tight or pulls in a weird way, I'm not wearing it, that simple. It's why I don't wear heals. Makeup just takes too much effort, the same with doing my hair in any way aside from a simple braid or pony tail.

Well that is all for right now. I'm hoping that shortly we'll be able to have the tower fixed so that I can edit all the photos I've taken this summer. It died unexpectedly about 2 weeks ago. I think it's the power source, at least I hope that it is. That's a very easy fix to make.

0 comments: